- Event will take place on January 13 and 14, 2018 at W.P. Wagner School Gym (6310 Wagner Road, Edmonton)
- The event is open to the public ages 16 or younger on January 1, 2018. It is not restricted to EDBA members.
- Entry deadline – email your information to email@example.com by 5:30 pm on December 29, 2017 (form details below). $15 Entry fee must also be paid via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org by the specified deadline. Entry will not be complete until both form and payment have been submitted.
- The entry fee is $15 and allows a player to enter a maximum of 3 events. Player will also receive a free T-shirt and free draw for door prizes.
Shirt sizes available: 1. Youth Medium / 2. Youth Large / 3. Adult Small / 4. Adult Medium / 5. Adult Large / 6. Adult Extra Large
- There will be 4 Age Categories: U11, U13, U15 and U17 for all events; GS, GD, BS, BD and XD.
- Tentatively, boys events (elimination format) start at 9 AM and finish at 3:00 PM on Saturday.
- Girls events (round robin format) start at 3:00 PM Saturday afternoon.
- Mixed Doubles (elimination format) start at 9 AM Sunday morning.
- Players who withdraw from the tournament may not receive a refund on entry fees submitted.
- EDBA reserves the right to limit total number of entries accepted on a first-come-first served basis and combine, cancel, and rearrange events and age groups depending on the number of entries.
- Draw will be posted as a link and distributed to players via email on or before January 8, 2018. For more information including draws, please visit the EDBA web site at www.edba.org or e-mail email@example.com. Players must abide by EDBA rules and decisions regarding the tournament.
1.) Name (Last, First): _____
9.) I acknowledge all the rules and exception of EDBA (YES/NO): ___
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.