CMF Sport and Culture Association is developing a badminton club facility in South Edmonton. They are currently accepting pre-sales memberships at a discount.
There will also be an opportunity for some clubs to rent space if they are OK with off-peak times. Any interested clubs should contact them for further details.
For further information, please visit their websites for details:
Anyone interested can contact CMF Sport and Culture through the website or at email@example.com
As city facilities begin to reopen, we are happy to offer our summer drop-in program again at Saville Community Sports Centre.
We expect the regular badminton season to open in September, this will be a good opportunity to get back into the sport and practice safe participation.
Summer drop-in dates are as follows:
- Sat 15 August || 01:30:PM to 03:30:PM
- Sat 22 August || 01:30:PM to 03:30:PM
- Sat 29 August || 01:30:PM to 03:30:PM
Please note there are strict COVID-19 guidelines which must be followed for each session. See below for details:
- Attendees must pre-register for EACH session on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/edba-summer-badminton-tickets-115642593109
- A drop-in fee of $5 will be due upon arrival. Please bring exact change. EDBA will not be able to provide change, nor will allow prepayment for future sessions. No pay, no play.
- Attendance numbers will be limited to 30 participants.
- Attendees must be 14 years of age by date of the session.
- New/Sanitized shuttles will be provided by the EDBA.
- EDBA strongly encourages singles games (15 points). Max two games per match.
- Doubles games (to 21 points) are allowed ONLY for declared cohorts/family of up to 4. Max two games per match.
MUST-READ policies and safety information in the attached documents below:
Your cooperation is much appreciated to have a safe and fun game!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the remainder of the 2020 regular season has been canceled due to the COVID-19 situation. Please stay tuned for future updates on our summer 2020 programs and next season’s 2020/21 re-opening.