Thank you for the players, our Tournament completed on time. A big thank you to our volunteers, Peter, Calvin, Dr. Eva, Dr. Karen, Wendy, Atul, Padgett, John Wu, Roger, Jennifer, Joan, Jessica, Violet, Thomas and Nathan C. We could not make this event happen without them.
Last but not least, we have to thank our sponsor, Sportfactor Inc., for the door prizes they generously provided.
Our next event, 2018 EDBA Junior Open is on January 13 and 14, 2018 at W.P. Wagner School Gym. The details are posted in the EDBA Website.
I hope to see you all then.
Thank You !
The EDBA Fall Junior Open will be held on December 2 and 3, 2017 at WP. Wagner Gym (6310 Wagner Road, Edmonton).
- The event is open to public. It is not restricted to EDBA members.
- Entry deadline is November 17, 2017.
- Draws will be posted as a link and distributed to players via email on or before November 27.
- The $15 fee allows a player to enter a maximum of 3 events.
- Player will also receive a free T-shirt and free draw for door prizes.
- Tentatively, boys events (elimination format) start at 9 AM and finish at 1:30 PM on Saturday. Girls events (round robin format) start at 1:30 PM and finish by 5:30 PM Saturday afternoon. Mixed doubles (elimination format) start at 9 AM Sunday morning.
Please complete and submit the attached pdf form for all entries, per submission instructions on form:
2. Download and save to your computer.
3. Instead of double clicking the file name, please “Open with” Adobe Reader to ensure the form can be viewed properly.
For further questions and/or concerns regarding the tournament, please contact Amy Choy, Tournament Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the 2017 EDBA Fall Junior Open Tournament on Dec 2 and 3, 2017 at W.P. Wagner High School Gym (6310 Wagner Road, Edmonton
The draw will be made via the link here :
- Many boys entered the tournament as singles and doubles. As a result, Saturday will be ONLY BS and BD. It will also spill onto the first hour on Sunday.
- First Girl games start at around 9:25 am Sunday.
- First Mixed Doubles start at around 2:00 pm Sunday.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your first game to register and collect your t-shirt.
Please forward this link to your partner(s) who has not provided us email contact.
*** Please note that some participants are allergic to perfume, cologne, scented hair products, so please refrain from using these.
The Kings University 5th Annual Open Doubles Badminton Tournament is being held on November 5th, 2017
$15.00 for first event
$10.00 for second event
Pay at the door
Shuttles: Nylon Mavis 300 shuttles will be provided and used throughout tournament.
Entries: Three matches per event contingent on number of entries. Entries will be limited to 32 entries per event. Entries will be accepted until 10:00 pm Friday, November 3, 2017.
Sunday November 5, 2017
Registration Starts 8:00 am
Men’s Doubles 9:00 am
Women’s Doubles 12:00 pm
Mixed Doubles 2:00 pm
A cafeteria is available in the university. Free parking is available in the front parking lot off 50th street.
Please complete the following entry form.
Please contact DickyChin82@gmail.com or (780) 710-0092 for additional information.