Our 2018 EDBA Open Badminton Tournament is scheduled on March 17 & 18, 2018 at W.P. Wagner School (6310 Wagner Road) in Edmonton.
- A, B, or C levels for Men’s Doubles, Ladies’ Doubles and Mixed Doubles. Sorry, no singles events.
- $25 for one event, $35 for two events.
- Entry fee includes one EDBA T-shirt and we guarantee two games.
- Tentatively, Men’s Doubles on Saturday Morning and early afternoon. Ladies’ Doubles immediately after on Saturday. Mixed Doubles start on Sunday Morning.
- Deadline for entry: 5:00 pm on March 2, 2018
- Entry is not completed until payment is made in full.
Your Doubles Events are treated separately from your Mixed Event.
For example, if you are a male, normally an “A” level player but your Mixed Double partner, Amy, is a “C” player, please enter as “A” for Mixed Doubles. (play up only).
For Amy, if she partners with a “B” female partner in Ladies Doubles, please enter as “B” for Ladies Doubles. (play up only). Same rules apply for your Men Doubles.
EDBA view Amy as “forced” to play up as “A” in the Mixed Doubles and “B” in the Ladies Doubles only because her partners happen to be in “A” and “B”, not because Amy is a bona fide “A” player.
Please note that I rely on Badminton Canada, Concordia Open, N.A.I.T. Open, U of A Badminton Open, Kings Open, and Metro City High School results for reference.
- e-transfer to EDBApayment@gmail.com or
- Make cheque payable to EDBA and send cheque to:
PO Box 22565
Edmonton, AB T6W 0C3
Entry is not completed until payment received in full. NSF fee will be charged on bounced cheques.
Please send your entry information to email@example.com
- Name (Last, First): _____
- Gender: _____
- Contact email: _____
- Emergency contact Phone: _____
- Emergency contact name (Last, First): _____
- Events entered:
- Shirt Size: _____
- Badminton Club: _____
- Payment by: _______
- I acknowledge all the rules and exception of EDBA (YES/NO): ___
- Stark, Tony
- 780 999 1111
- Stark, Ned
- Men Double A with Jon Snow
Mixed Double A with Diana Prince
- Adult Small ( or AM, AL, XL)
- Awesome Badminton Club
Please let me know if you require more information.