The EDBA acts as the central body for organizing and promoting badminton in Zone 6 of Alberta, which encompasses Edmonton and its greater area. For more information about the EDBA, please see About Us.
The EDBA provides many valuable programs and services to the badminton community in Edmonton. This includes coach development, junior and adult badminton training, tournament hosting, and a badminton club subsidy program to help lower the cost of playing badminton within the community.
The EDBA also organizes volunteers for local, provincial, national, and international badminton events hosted in Edmonton. We actively look for opportunities to work with Edmonton schools to promote badminton within the school community.
- 2017 Edmonton Summer Badminton Program
- 2017 EDBA Summer Badminton
- EDBA Board Meeting (#10) – Thursday, June 1, 2017
- EDBA 55+ Free Play Sessions – May 27, 28
- B-Active Badminton Club – 2017 Summer Camp
- B-Active Badminton Club – Summer Drop In Special
- 2017 Corporate Challenge Badminton Practice Sessions
- EDBA 55+ Free Play Sessions