The Edmonton District Badminton Association (EDBA) is a registered, non-profit organization. The EDBA is a member of Badminton Alberta, the provincial governing body for badminton in Alberta.
The EDBA acts as the central body for organizing and promoting badminton in Zone 6 of Alberta, which encompasses Edmonton and its greater area. For more information about the EDBA, please see About Us.
The EDBA provides many valuable programs and services to the badminton community in Edmonton. This includes coach development, junior and adult badminton training, tournament hosting, and a badminton club subsidy program to help lower the cost of playing badminton within the community.
The EDBA also organizes volunteers for local, provincial, national, and international badminton events hosted in Edmonton. We actively look for opportunities to work with Edmonton schools to promote badminton within the school community.
- EDBA Board Meeting (#3) – Nov 5, 2015 (Thursday)
- 2015-2016 EDBA Junior Interclub Social
- 2015-2016 EDBA Adult Interclub Social
- 2015 Fall EDBA Junior Training Program – Level 1 (registration closed)
- Edmonton Active Recreation and Sport Strategy Survey
- Junior Skill Improvement Workshop – October 18, 2015
- EDBA Junior Free Play – Sunday, October 4, 2015
- Junior Skill Improvement Workshop – October 4, 2015