August 7, 2021, Saturday: Team
August 8, 2021, Sunday: Doubles Ladder
Centre Avenue Badminton
Unit 110, 225 23 St NE (By Barlow Trail & Centre Ave NE)
For more information, please visit the website,
Summer badminton is back! We are happy to offer our summer drop-in program at Saville Community Sports Centre once again!
We expect the regular badminton season to open in September so this will be a good opportunity to get back into the sport and practice safe participation.
Summer drop-in dates are as follows:
Please register by completing the following Google forms:
– Attendance numbers will be limited to 40 participants. You will be added to a waitlist should we reach our cap; you will receive notification if you’re on the waitlist.
– Cost $5 drop-in fee due upon arrival and before play. Please bring exact change.
– You will be required to complete an EDBA-Saville waiver upon arrival and before play.
– 6 available courts.
– Shuttles provided.
– Max two games per match.
– Please indicate your expected attendance to reserve your spots.
– You can re-submit changes by re-opening the link and add/remove the dates you can attend.
– We encourage you to wear your masks while indoors and in-between your matches.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Badminton Summer Camp 2021
The King’s University
9125 50 St NW
August 27 – 29, 2021
Ages: 12 – 17 years old
For further information, please visit the website: https://athletics.kingsu.ca/camps/Badminton_Summer_Camps