- The event is open to public. It is not restricted to EDBA members.
- Entry deadline is November 17, 2017.
- Draws will be posted as a link and distributed to players via email on or before November 27.
- The $15 fee allows a player to enter a maximum of 3 events.
- Player will also receive a free T-shirt and free draw for door prizes.
- Tentatively, boys events (elimination format) start at 9 AM and finish at 1:30 PM on Saturday. Girls events (round robin format) start at 1:30 PM and finish by 5:30 PM Saturday afternoon. Mixed doubles (elimination format) start at 9 AM Sunday morning.
Date: April 22 – 23, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: W.P. Wagner High School
Events: Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Fees: $25 for one event, $35 for two events
Entry forms received by: 5:30 p.m., April 7, 2017
Please click here for detailed information.
Thank you for the players and parents, our Tournament completed on time. A big thank you to our volunteers, Peter, John, Kim, Mike, Atul, Rosalyn, Wendy, Trevor and Cecilia. We cannot make this event happen without them.
Many thanks to Violet Law, Danny Long and Danny Huang for their help as well.
Last but not least, we have to thank our sponsor, Sportfactor Inc. , for the door prizes they generously provide.
The next EDBA Junior Tournament will be held in the next season. The dates will be announced in our web site in late September.
I hope to see you all there.
Have a nice Long Weekend !!!