Please note that a limited number of courts have been added to the 2017 EDBA 55+ Free Play Program at W.P. Wagner High School (6310 – Wagner Road NW):
Saturday, Dec 16, 2017: 2 to 4 p.m.
A reminder that the EDBA 55+ Free Play program is open to the public for players 55 and older and not restricted to EDBA Clubs members. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring your own shuttles and non marking court shoes.
Edmonton District Badminton Association
Hello Players and Parents,
The 2018 EDBA Junior Open Tournament will be held at W.P. Wagner School Gym (6310 Wagner Road
) on January 13 & 14, 2018
. Entry fee is $15.00 for a maximum of three events. (Singles, same sex doubles and mixed doubles). The fee includes a T-shirt.
EDBA Rules and Exceptions for the tournament:
- Event will take place on January 13 and 14, 2018 at W.P. Wagner School Gym (6310 Wagner Road, Edmonton)
- The event is open to the public ages 16 or younger on January 1, 2018. It is not restricted to EDBA members.
- Entry deadline – email your information to email@example.com by 5:30 pm on December 29, 2017 (form details below). $15 Entry fee must also be paid via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org by the specified deadline. Entry will not be complete until both form and payment have been submitted.
- The entry fee is $15 and allows a player to enter a maximum of 3 events. Player will also receive a free T-shirt and free draw for door prizes.
Shirt sizes available: 1. Youth Medium / 2. Youth Large / 3. Adult Small / 4. Adult Medium / 5. Adult Large / 6. Adult Extra Large
- There will be 4 Age Categories: U11, U13, U15 and U17 for all events; GS, GD, BS, BD and XD.
- Tentatively, boys events (elimination format) start at 9 AM and finish at 3:00 PM on Saturday.
- Girls events (round robin format) start at 3:00 PM Saturday afternoon.
- Mixed Doubles (elimination format) start at 9 AM Sunday morning.
- Players who withdraw from the tournament may not receive a refund on entry fees submitted.
- EDBA reserves the right to limit total number of entries accepted on a first-come-first served basis and combine, cancel, and rearrange events and age groups depending on the number of entries.
- Draw will be posted as a link and distributed to players via email on or before January 8, 2018. For more information including draws, please visit the EDBA web site at www.edba.org or e-mail email@example.com. Players must abide by EDBA rules and decisions regarding the tournament.
To register, please complete and send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 5:30 pm on December 29, 2017
1.) Name (Last, First): _____
2.) Gender: _____
3.) Contact email: _____
4.) Emergency contact Phone: _____
5.) Emergency contact name (Last, First): _____
6.) Events entered:
7.) Shirt Size: _____
8.) Badminton Club: _____
9.) I acknowledge all the rules and exception of EDBA (YES/NO): ___
1.) Harrington, Josh
5.) Snow, Jon
6.) BS U15
BD U13 with Stark, Tony
XD U13 with Prince, Diana
7.) Youth Large
8.) Awesome Badminton Club
For more information, please contact email@example.com.